Cochrane invites prospective authors to propose new Cochrane Reviews by submitting a proposal in Editorial Manager. Please see the Cochrane Library information for authors for further details.
A new chapter for Cochrane
Cochrane has embarked on an important change programme to transform the way we produce the high-quality, independent and timely evidence. The new model is designed to ensure Cochrane remains viable, sustainable, and focused on the greatest global health and care challenges now and into the future. As part of the new model we are implementing a Central Editorial Service to streamline the editorial process.
We are very grateful to everyone who contributes their time and expertise to Cochrane Multiple Sclerosis and Rare Diseases of the CNS. We encourage you to look out for further communications about Cochrane's plans for the future and new opportunities to get involved. You can stay connected by:
Following Cochrane on your favourite social media platform
Opting in to Cochrane email communications in your Cochrane Account
If you have any queries, please contact Cochrane Support.
Here you can find and download a variety of information and support materials to help you develop your protocol.
- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions - the official guide to producing Cochrane reviews
- RevMan web page - documentation and support for software for preparing and maintaining Cochrane reviews
- GRADEproGDT - is the software used to create Summary of Findings (SoF) tables in Cochrane systematic reviews
- Methodological Expectations of Cochrane Intervention Reviews (MECIR) (conduct of and reporting in protocol and reviews)
- Cochrane Style Resource - compare your Cochrane Review against the official style guide
- Using Individual Patient Data - Introduction on how to perform individual patient data metanalysis
- Re-publishing of reviews - explanation of procedures f you wish to re-publish your review on a scientific journal
- EQUATOR Network - collection of reporting guidelines
- Cochrane Methods: Screening and Diagnostic Test
- Proposing and registering new Cochrane reviews - includes information on how to propose and write a Cochrane review
Training - online
- Open Learning Materials - learn the steps in convenient online modules which supplement the Cochrane Reviewers' Handbook in helping you gain skills and complete your review.
See the section on Search Strategies.